Calendula (also called marigold) is a native of the Mediterranean region.
Historically, it was used as 'poor man' saffron and was prevalent in market places during the Middle Ages.
Medicinally, infusions, extracts and ointments were prepared from the petals by folk healers.
Calendula can be found in many gardens, however not everybody is aware of its excellent medicinal value.
- Promotes wound healing.
- Relieves minor wounds such as abrasions, scratches, cuts, sores and minor burns.
- Activates skin tissue regeneration.
- Has vulnerary (healing) and anti-inflammatory actions.Features / Benefits:
- Creams are water-based making them non-greasy and easily absorbed.
- Compatible with most skin types.
- Helps to promote the bodyâ€™s natural healing process.
- Medicinal actions are supported by scientific evidence.
- Superior herbal extract ingredients are used to ensure potency, quality and efficacy.
- Packaged in tamper-evident plastic tubes to ensure contents rem
Please note that product image may differ to product available in store.