The healing properties of Tea Tree Oil were first discovered by Australian Aborigines, who treated wounds with poultices made of tea tree leaves.
Later, during World War II, tea tree oil was issued as part of the first aid kits of soldiers fighting in the tropics, both for foot care and to treat infection in minor wounds, blisters and insect bites.
It was so popular around this time that it earned the name Nature’s Antiseptic".Bosisto’s Tea Tree Oil is an antiseptic, antibacterial and deodoriser.
It kills germs and bacteria and is a versatile oil for minor first aid, health and household uses.
- Natural Melaleuca oil (tea tree oil)
- Natural antiseptic, antibacterial & deodoriser
- Treats & prevents infection from acne, abrasions, insect bites
- For use in foot care and deodorising
- Gentle on skin
- Australian ownedHOW TO USETherapeutic Uses:AntisepticFor the treatment and prevention of infection in minor wounds, including cuts, scratches and abrasions."