Oral-B Super Floss is ideal for cleaning braces, bridges and wide gaps between teeth.
Its three unique components
- a stiffened-end dental floss threader, spongy floss and regular floss
- all work together for maximum benefits.
- Stiffened end to floss under appliances.
- Spongy-floss to clean around appliances and in wide spaces.
- Regular floss to help remove plaque under gumline.DIRECTIONSBridges, Braces, Implants and Wide Spaces:
- Using the stiffened end, thread the spongy-floss between teeth and appliance or through wide spaces.
- Use a soft back-and-forth motion to help remove bacterial plaque.
- Pull the spongy-floss through to the regular floss section.
Gently slide the regular floss under the gumline.
Use an up-and-down motion to remove plaque.Regular Teeth:
- Gently slide regular floss between teeth and under the gumline.
Clean under the gumline as directed above.
Use a fresh section of floss for every tooth.
Please note that product image may differ to product available in store.