Effective relief of constipation in adults (aged 12 years and over)
- No flavouring or sweetener.
- Once each sachet is dissolved into 125 mL of water, Movicol Flavour Free can be flavoured with cordial.
- Available in the self-selection section at pharmacies in boxes of 30 sachets.
- Movicol 30s is also PBS reimbursed for eligible patients.
Ask your healthcare professional for advice.Dosage in adults and children over 12years of age:
- Constipation: 1 sachet daily, increasing to 2 or 3 sachets daily if necessary.
- Faecal impaction as diagnosed by a doctor: 8 sachets a day.Directions for use:Dissolve the contents of one sachet in 125 mL of water then drink it.
Do not exceed the stated dose.
Not recommended for children less than 12 years of age.
For children less than 12 years use MOVICOL-Half or MOVICOL Junior.Drink plenty of water.
Increase fibre in diet.
Prolonged use of laxatives is undesirable and may lead todependence.
If symptoms persist