To help relieve the symptoms of eczema and dermatitis flare ups.
Contains phenoxyethanol, and contains hydroxybenzoate/s.Benefits:
- An emollient cream to treat the symptoms of atopic eczema.
- Contains glycerol to help improve suppleness, reduce roughness, and help improve barrier function.
- Free from lanolin, propylene glycol, and fragrance.Directions:Apply to affected areas three times daily, particularly after showering, bathing and at night.
Avoid soap as it may irritate sensitive skin.TIPS:Use an emollient moisturiser frequently to help relieve symptoms of eczema.INGREDIENTS:
- ACTIVES (w/w): Glycerol 10%
- PRESERVATIVES (w/w): Phenoxyethanol, Hydroxybenzoates, Benzalkonium Chloride.Caution:
- Avoid eyes
- For external use only
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner
- Keep out of reach of childrenTips:Use an emollient moisturiser frequently to help relieve symptoms of eczema.