Caruso's Vitamin K2 contains the bioavailable Menaquinone-7 which supports the maintenance of healthy bones and cardiovascular system functions.
Vitamin K2 helps to support bone mineralisation including calcium absorption and metabolism in the bones.
Hereâ€™s good news on how you may help and maintain healthy bones! Osteoblasts found in the bone produce a Vitamin K2 dependent protein called Osteocalcin.
Osteocalcin binds calcium absorbed from your diet to your bone matrix, helping to build healthy bones.
Vitamin K2 helps maintain bone strength, mass and integrity by supporting bone mineralisation.
Vitamin K2 maintains calcium absorption and metabolism in bones, supporting bone building.
Additionally, Vitamin K2 maintains a healthy cardiovascular system, including a healthy heart and blood and cardiovascular functions.
Carusoâ€™s Vitamin K2 health indications:
- Maintaining healthy and strong bones
- Enhancing bone mass and density
- Supporting bone mineralisation
- Supporting calcium absorption and increasing calcium metabolism in the bones
- Maintaining a healthy cardiovascular system and functions
- Supporting healthy blood, heart, blood vessels and arteries
Please note that product image may differ to product available in store.