Ginger is well known for its long historic use as both a culinary and medicinal herb.
It has been used traditionally in both Ayurvedic and Chinese systems of medicine to help with many of the ailments for which it is still used today.
It has been used traditionally to help relieve mild rheumatic aches and pains and digestive discomfort.Â Why use Carusoâ€™s Ginger?Carusoâ€™s Ginger utilises a specific ginger extract containing 2.5mg of the active constituents gingerols.
Gingerols have an anti-inflammatory action which may help to relieve symptoms associated with mild Osteoarthritis such as joint pain, stiffness and swelling.
The anti-inflammatory action has also been shown to help reduce period pain and cramping.Carusoâ€™s Ginger has been formulated for:
- Symptoms associated with motion/travel sickness
- Morning sickness
- Digestive discomfort
- Symptoms associated with mild OsteoarthritisCustomers who would use Carusoâ€™s Ginger:
- Those who are experiencing nausea due to pregnancy or travel/motion sickness
- Those su?ering from symptoms of indigestion including dyspepsia, flatulence, bloating or nausea
- Those who would like to support healthy bile flow and digestive functionÂ
- Those who would like a supplement that may help to reduce joint inflammation, pain and stiffness associated with mild OsteoarthritisDirections for use:Â For nausea and travel sickness: Adults and children over 12 take 1 tablet when required with food up to 4 times daily.Â Children 6-12 years take half a tablet half an hour before travelling or when required with food up to 4 times daily.For morning sickness: Adults take 1 tablet with food when required up to 4 times a day.Â For symptoms of mild osteoarthritis and period pain: take 2 tablets daily with food or advised by your health professional.Ingredients:Each tablet contains herbal extracts equiv.
to:Zingiber officinale root dry extract (Ginger)â€¦â€¦â€¦â€¦.â€¦25mgÂ derived from Zingiber officinale whole dried root 500mgÂ Â Â Standardised to 2.5mg gingerolsÂ Free from:Â Sugar, dairy, lactose, gluten, wheat, yeast, corn, starch, soy, nuts, animal products, preservatives, artifical colours and artificial flavours.Â Warnings & Contraindications:Always read the label.
Follow the directions for use.
If symptoms persist, worsen or change unexpectedly, talk to your health professional.Â Not to be used in children under the age of 6 years.Interactions:Take at least 2 hours away from pharmaceutical medications.Please use caution when using in conjunction with blood thinners.Â Advise your doctor of any medicine you take during pregnancy, particularly in the first trimester.
Please note that product image may differ to product available in store.