One-day-dose of folic acid and iodine for preconception and pregnancy.Blackmores I-Folicâ„¢ is a combination of iodine and folic acid, both important preconception & pregnancy nutrients.Why use:
- Provides iodine for the development of baby's brain, visual, motor skills & hearing
- Provides a daily dose of 500 microgram of folic acid that may reduce the risk of birth defects of the brain &/or spinal cord such as spina bifida if taken daily for 1 month prior to conception and during pregnancyThe Blackmores difference:Blackmores I-Folicâ„¢ is a convenient one-a-day dose of folic acid and iodine, in a small, easy to swallow tablet.Â One bottle will provide you with a 5 month supply of these two essential nutrients.Â Active Ingredients per tablet:Potassium iodide (iodine 150 microgram) 196.2 microgramFolic acid 500 microgramDosage:Adults â€“ Take 1 tablet a day with a meal, or as professionally prescribedWarnings:Â
- Always read the labelÂ
- Follow the directions for useÂ
- Supplements may only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequateÂ
- Do not exceed the stated dose of folic acid except on medical advice.
If you have had a baby with a neural tube defect/spina bifida seek specific medical adviceÂ
- Not to be taken with Blackmores Conceive Well Gold, Blackmores Pregnancy & Breast-Feeding Gold, Blackmores Folate, or other folic acid containing supplementsÂ
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, or are on any medications always talk to your health professional before use
Please note that product image may differ to product available in store.